Join us on Friday, August 9, 2013 for the Second Annual Runway Fest from 6pm to 10pm at the Wright Brothers Airport.
Festival Activities Include:
- Flyover by Wright B Flyer Look-alike
- Aircraft (Including Wright B Flyer Look-alike) on display
- Vendor Exhibits in Commander Aero Hangar
- Sponsor Exhibits in Commander Aero Hangar
- Door Prizes
- Food Vendors
- Face Painting, Clowns, Bouncy House, and Balloon Artists for the Young-at-Heart
- Fireworks Display After Dark
The Wright B Flyer Museum will be open from 6pm to 10pm and will serve as one of the entry and exit points for the Fest.
The Dayton Wright Brothers Airport is located east of I-75 at the Austin Boulevard exit, 41.
Second Annual Runway Fest — Fun for the Entire Family